If I could tell Aila to STOP growing, I would!!!
Today, her Daddy went in to get her after her nap. He said she had been jabbering for a while, and when he went in her room, she was STANDING in her crib!!! STANDING!!! When he told me, I thought, "But she's just my little baby!!! She can't stand unless I'm holding her!!!"
AND...of course, it made me so sad that I didn't get to see it! I can't wait until this contract is up, Dave is done with school, we don't have to worry about a mortgage AND rent, and on and on.....will I ever be able to quit working full time? I just miss my baby. I think of her every second of every day! Even though I want to be at home with her, though, I am reminded to enjoy each second.
So...Aila, as we are approaching your EIGHT month birthday, I just want you to know that while each day with you is incredibly precious, I miss each and every yesterday. Time goes so quickly, and I look back on my life and realize how much time I wished away. Now, more than ever before, I know what it means to live in the moment, to live passionately and enjoy every second we are given. I hope you learn much earlier than I did to live with passion and joy.
14.7.08
STOP
Posted by Danielle at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh the standing thing is so cool and then frustrating. Has she figured out that she doesn't know how to sit down yet? And then scream until you help? UGH. This is why they are so cute...so we do these things for them without complaint (well...maybe a little).
It happens all too fast. Yes. It. does.
Post a Comment