Slowly, but surely, I learn. I let my kid play with the phone....I learn.
We were eating dinner last night, and Aila was sitting on my lap (because sometimes she is really demanding like that). She seemed happy looking at my cell phone, and the keys were locked, so I thought...what the heck.
I'm eating my cereal (great dinner!), and between my crunching bites, I think I hear something. I turned the phone over to look...Aila had made an emergency call. Our first unnecessary 911 call. I, being a slow learner, freaked out and hung up the phone!!! HA! I laughed immediately because, well, why did I do that?!?!?! What a bonehead. Sure enough, the 911 operator calls me back. She sounded overjoyed to be dealing with some idiot who allows her 7 month old child to play with the telephone. Smooth move, eh?
24.6.08
One lesson learned
Posted by Danielle at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment