20.6.08

7 months old!!!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone!!! It really makes me sad...:(



Our kid is just so darn cute...what can we say? She is getting much more vocal and laughs spontaneously now. She likes the book on her excersaucer...she turns the pages and laughs! It's so adorable. She's so close to crawling, too. When we put her down on the floor, she's up on all fours for about 30 seconds...then...down on the tummy rolling away! Is it terrible that I don't want her to crawl? I just want her to stay my little baby!



It seems like so much more than 7 months has passed since our little girl joined us! When she was first born, none of her clothes fit her. Everything, including the newborn sizes, was too big for her little, tiny, 7 pound, 6 ounce body. Now, she is mostly wearing 9 and 12 month clothes, eating 3 course meals (turkey, green beans, and prunes last night)...and milk...and biscuts...and my hair. I guess the strangest thing about her being 7 months old is the fact that I still think it's surreal that I was ever pregnant...let alone have a baby who is 7 MONTHS OLD!!! I keep thinking, "Is this how the rest of life is going to go? Soaring so fast you can hardly grasp reality!?!?" Slowly I am learning to enjoy each second of this life God has given us.



"This is the day that the LORD has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

1 comments:

Amber said...

So True!!! Unfortunately, it takes us 20 some odd years that we haven't appreciated to find this out!