I realize that I have been a bit of a blog slacker...what can I say...this little one has been very time consuming lately!!!
We are home seeing Daddy this weekend. Aila and I are really beginning to feel like nomads!!! Never fear....Dave will be here!!! YEAH! Dave will be coming down next month after his finals. We are going to try to find a place to rent...which should be fun. I know it's going to be a task to find a decent place, but after the last few months, I think we'll be appreciative regardless!
My LO has been a handful the last couple of days. The tooth...the one that came through...went back down! Bummer! AND...now it is coming back up along with the other one. I know she doesn't feel well, but I also think that dragging her all over the eastern part of the state isn't helping either. We'll be done soon!
Oh...and little Aila is really starting to recognize people. It's so sweet. She has known my voice for quite a while, I think, but recently (just in the last day or two) she has started to really look at me and lean for me if someone else is holding her (ahh!). It's super cute, but that just makes me wish even more that her Daddy was with us all the time...I want her to know him the same way!
(Sigh)...my little baby keeps getting bigger every day! She really wants to eat...she watches every one else at the dinner table like, "HEY! What gives? Hook me up with a little chow!" We've decided to wait until 6 months...only 1 more month to go...I can't believe it, but tomorrow, she'll be 5 months old! What a big girl!

2 comments:
The pic with her thumb in her mouth sitting on your lap is my favorite pic of her ever. It is so cute and it shows off how big she is getting!!!
Amber??? You're reading my blog???
Post a Comment