Far above the golden valley
Glorious to view,
Stands our noble Alma Mater,
Towering toward the blue.
Lift the chorus ever onward,
Crimson and the blue
Hail to thee, our Alma Mater
Hail to old KU!!!!
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!
GO KU!!!
What an exciting game!!! What to go, guys! Gotta love those hawks...they always keep you on the edge of your seat!
Aila was up way later than usual last night because we watched the game at my brother, but it was worth it!!!
I had yesterday off, but I had to come back to Chanute because Aila had a doctor's appointment, so I didn't get to stay in town!!! BUMMER!
I talked to Dave last night after the game, though, and he had watched the game at a friends house that lives maybe a mile or two from the southern end of Mass. He said they went outside after the game to high five people as they were running by! When I went to sleep last night, I thought I could hear the horns honking and the screams of joy!!!
ROCK CHALK!
Glorious to view,
Stands our noble Alma Mater,
Towering toward the blue.
Lift the chorus ever onward,
Crimson and the blue
Hail to thee, our Alma Mater
Hail to old KU!!!!
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!
GO KU!!!
What an exciting game!!! What to go, guys! Gotta love those hawks...they always keep you on the edge of your seat!
Aila was up way later than usual last night because we watched the game at my brother, but it was worth it!!!
I had yesterday off, but I had to come back to Chanute because Aila had a doctor's appointment, so I didn't get to stay in town!!! BUMMER!
I talked to Dave last night after the game, though, and he had watched the game at a friends house that lives maybe a mile or two from the southern end of Mass. He said they went outside after the game to high five people as they were running by! When I went to sleep last night, I thought I could hear the horns honking and the screams of joy!!!
ROCK CHALK!


0 comments:
Post a Comment