This little goofball wouldn't sleep today for Mimi either...even in her bouncy seat (which elevates her head). Bummer...
Otherwise...She is so INCREDIBLE!!! Sometimes I still can't believe how, when you have a child, your heart is changed in an instant. I never knew I could love anything the way I love her. She is such a blessing...SO...even though she should be sleeping in this picture...I was still smiling!
Tonight, when I got home from work, Mimi and Aila were waiting for me on the front porch. It was pretty cold this morning when I left for work, but by the time I got home it was really pretty nice. After dinner, Aila and I went for a walk. I took her out in the baby hawk (a sling) and headed out down the road. She was so adorable...looking around. She could see the birds flying above us. It amazes me to watch her observing the world around her. She seems so attentive-like she doesn't miss a thing. I wish I could know what she was thinking. (probably mostly thinking "I wish that Mommy of mine would quit singing to me all the time..she's bad!)
Signing times... I know this is all the rave right now! So- soon enough, we will be signing and singing our little hearts out...The complete collection is almost $500 though!!! We'll be using the $50 collection. If anyone has used this, let me know what you think.
Right now...It is 10:02, and I am hanging out in my parents living room, drinking my NA beer (to promote milk production), trying desperately to keep my eyes open. Tonight, I actually shaved my legs which I haven't done since....well...we'll just say that my husband probably is looking forward to curling up to me instead of an ape this weekend! ANYHOO...I'm feeling super cool right about now...someone come get me and take me home!!! I don't even care where it is or what it looks like...as long as my fam is there! (I miss you so much, babe!)
I realize that my thoughts today have been pretty "rambly". Sorry about that, but at least it gives you some insight into what my brain must be like! It's the "mommy brain"! Some day I will return from outer space...at least we hope!
14.4.08
Even though her eyes are supposed to be closed...
Posted by Danielle at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment