31.3.08

Sell!!!

Sometimes I just cannot get over how awesome this baby girl is!!! I would have never imagined the joy she would bring to my life. Even though my family's situation is not ideal right now, we are still so happy! Who couldn't be...what with such a happy baby!

I will say though, that Monday is certainly the most difficult day of the week for me. I hate leaving Aila, and Monday is always just the beginning. What really stinks is that when I get home from work, I feel so tired...I don't know if I'm giving her the kind of attention that I should be. I feel like all I do with her is nurse her and rock her. We get to play a little bit, but of course, her most happy times are during the day, and I miss those, and it totally breaks my heart!

Lately, I have really been struggling without Dave here...feeling like a single parent...living at my parent's house ;( I have been praying that this will be over soon; there have been times when I feel like I can't do another day...I CAN'T get up every 2.5 hours with this baby...I CAN'T get up at 5:30 am to get ready to go to work....I CAN'T go to work...BUT when I look at this beautiful baby, and I remember that God has loaned her to us, somehow I manage to get by, and I think I've even had a smile on my face (at least when there aren't tears streaming down it!) So...my prayer request...please pray that our house sells SOON!!! so our family can be together...so my husband doesn't miss out on this wonderful time that we will never get back!



0 comments: