I need to get some camera equip this weekend from Dave that I left in Lawrence last weekend, so I don't have any pics from this week to give you...but I think I have a few never been seen photos of the famous Aila for your viewing enjoyment...
Can anyone say cheese???
Getting ready to go on our first walk....about 20 seconds after this, she was asleep!
Is somebody talking to me???
Snoozing away...does it get any sweeter than this???
This wonderful little thing never ceases to amaze me. I was thinking the other day about how God has allowed me to provide her with all the nutrients she has ever had to this point...kind of crazy to think that I "grew" her from just a couple of cells. God is so incredible in His detail!
I told Dave the other day that I could already see us having another...he laughed! I do need to lose like 50000 pounds before I even contemplate another baby. I was too big when I got prego, but hey, what can I say...I love chocolate, and I don't think the word "love" encompasses my true feelings. Do you think they have chocolate diets...you know, like the grapefruit diet??? Maybe I could just make a contest out of it....see if I can eat so much chocolate that my skin becomes fused to the toilet (refer to http://remboldt.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-wrong-with-people.html )...Gotta go snack on some Easter candy...;) and let the baby snack on some ninny juice!
27.3.08
Request granted...sort of
Posted by Danielle at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cute pics! Thanks!! Am I the only one who leaves comments??
Love your new layout!!! And I think that Margeaux has that same plaid outfit too... when she wears it everyone thinks she is a boy!!! lol.
Post a Comment