23.3.08

Ready for change

We still haven't heard anything about the house showings this weekend, but we have high hopes! I am so appreciative of everything that my parents have done for us recently, but I have to say, I am SO ready to move on. We need our own home with our own family. It's hard enough to not be in your own physical home, but to not be at home in your heart...to not feel settled....to not feel like you are living with your (whole) family is much worse. We need Dave...I miss him tremendously, but more than that...we need him. He and Aila need this time to bond. I need my home-my house to run- if for nothing more than my sanity. I want Aila to be in her own home! If you have a moment, please pray for my family. I have been praying not only that our house will sell...quickly, but that our house will be an answered prayer to the buyers! I am really struggling with this, and I really feel like I need God to show me His hand in this. It is comforting that Dave feels really strongly that this move is right for us. He isn't normally a very assertive husband, but he has been about this. I just can't wait until things are back to normal!

0 comments: