29.3.08

Poor puppy dog!

Dave didn't get to come to Iola last night...BUMMER! He had left Hailey at his mom's, and he hadn't gotten very far before she called. Hailey gets a UTI about once a year, so she had been on Bactrim...which can cause convulsions. Well, she had 2 seizures after he dropped her off, so he had to go back. When he called to tell me, all I could think of was a $1000 vet bill (you know, on top of the $500 for the carpet in the living room that magically got highlighter stain all over it.) I mean, I love my dog, but who wants to call a vet at home on a Friday night??? Anyway, we decided to hold off until morning. So when he got a hold of the vet, the vet agreed it was probably the medication, and she seems to be fine now....Poor puppy

0 comments: