25.3.08

I am so bad!!!!

So, I don't know what the deal is. Aila sleeps like a little angel when we are at home, but she won't sleep for more than 3 hours at a time at my parents house. Maybe she knows how unsettled I feel....hope not! Last night, after she had only napped for an hour and a half yesterday...total...I finally got her to bed at about 10. I do a "dream feed" with her usually at about 10:30. I get her up and feed her but she never even wakes up. It's actually really cute! So after that, she goes right back to bed. Last night, she woke up at about 2 am, so I got her up, and because she hasn't been eating very well (not eating very much per feeding) since she has started teething, I fed her. The bad part is that I fed her while we were both lying down....oops...we both fell asleep...don't tell Daddy-I'd get in trouble. BUT- she slept better with me than she does in her pack n' play there...what's going on? Any suggestions?

0 comments: