13.3.08

HELLO!

On March 17, 2007, my husband and I discovered that we would be having a baby! OH MY! What an incredible feeling it was. This was something I had been dreaming of my entire life, and suddenly (after only 2 months of "kind of" trying) it was happening! I think it probably wasn't until about Nov 25, 2007 (5 days after our beautiful baby girl was born) that the reality of it all sort of sank in! What a surreal event...from being pregnant and growing this human being in your belly to actually delivering this amazing little package sent straight from heaven. It sort of transformed me all at once! Now, when I stop and really think about the details of it all, I am in awe of God's power! What an incredible, amazing, wonderous gift we have been given!
Now, Aila is almost 4 months old, and I don't know where the time has gone.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Soooo excited for you!!!! Gives me baby fever big time!!!! I hear you about family watching our babies. I am with you. I don't even have my babies yet and I can't imagine anyone but my parents and grandparents watching my children. I don't trust anyone and I think kids who are raised by family have a huge advatage. I know you are going through a lot and I can't even begin to understand, but I think you are doing the right thing. I miss you unbelievably at Stormont and I wish you were still in Lawrence to hang out with, but J and I bought land close to my parents fot the same reason. I want my family close for my kids.

Hope this posts like I want it to.

Jen